How often do you share your LinkedIn profile URL? …while you’ve been thinking, “What is my LinkedIn URL?” No, you need not be concerned. Here, we’ll show you how to share your personal LinkedIn URL on iOS, Android, and desktop computers. Furthermore, you will change how to customize your LinkedIn URL and create QR codes for your profile. We have also discussed forwarding a LinkedIn profile link to another person. Okay, so let’s begin.
Each person’s LinkedIn profile has a special link. Your LinkedIn URL can be included on your CV, business cards, and email signatures after you locate it. On a PC, you may access your LinkedIn profile and share the link in three ways.
Option 1: Directly Click the Address Bar Link One,
- launch a web browser, and navigate to Linkedin.com. Two, sign in to your account.
- To see your profile, go to your profile page by clicking the Me button at the top and then selecting View Profile.
- Third, in the address box of your browser, you should notice a link to your LinkedIn profile. You can expect it to look like this: https://www.linkedin.com/in/my-name-here/.
- Press Ctrl + C (Windows) or Command + C (macOS) to copy the link, and then paste it into your resume, email, or WhatsApp profile as necessary.
Option 2: Change the LinkedIn URL and send a Unique Link
Your LinkedIn URL will consist of a combination of your name and a series of numbers. However, you can create a unique URL with your name.
Here are the procedures you need to follow to change your LinkedIn URL and share sharing it with others:
- First, open LinkedIn from your computer’s browser.
- 2. Select View Profile from the Me menu at the top.
- From the menu on the right, click Edit public profile & URL.
- Your current LinkedIn URL is displayed in the right sidebar. 4. Select and copy if you like the way it looks. Afterward, you can paste it wherever you choose.
- 5. click the pencil (edit) button next to the link to create changes to the link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Add whatever text you choose to the end of the URL. Including your name in the web address is a common courtesy. The last tap is to click the Save button. Next, please copy the link to my LinkedIn profile and share it with your contacts.
Option 3: Message Your LinkedIn Profile
Whenever you wish to share a LinkedIn connection about your profile, you may send them a message with your profile’s link. No need to copy your link there.
Here’s how you can include your LinkedIn profile in an email:
- open LinkedIn on your preferred web browser.
- To access your profile, follow these steps: 2. Navigate to Me > View profile.
- Click the More button and select Send profile in a message.
- When you click on the icon, a new message window will show. Search the LinkedIn profile of the person you want to contact and click on their name to send a new message. Broadcast messages can be sent to several recipients at once.
- Select the user and then the Send button.
These are the procedures you need to follow to find your LinkedIn URL on your mobile device and share sharing it:
- Get the LinkedIn app for your mobile device, be it an Android or an iPhone.
- Second, tap on your profile photo in the top left to open the menu. Select the profile to view it by clicking on it.
- A link to your profile will show. Tap the menu option with the three dots () next to your name.
- Select the contact on LinkedIn whose profile you wish to share by clicking the Share profile via message button.
Alternatively, use the Share profile via the option to send the link to someone not on LinkedIn. The Share sheet/share screen will show. Select the app or contact from the share screen to send your LinkedIn profile.
If you’d rather utilize the profile link in an application elsewhere, you can copy it by selecting Copy URL from the Share menu. Your phone’s clipboard will be updated with the copied URL. You may now copy and paste it into your resume or another app.
Create to Creating a QR Code for Your LinkedIn Profile
No built-in LinkedIn tool allows users to create QR codes for their profiles. Make your LinkedIn profile QR code without spending a dime by using one of the many free online generators available today.
- To access your LinkedIn link, find the instructions above the profile.
- You only need a link to open a QR code, and then you may use any free QR code generator online. the-qrcode-generator.com/ will be used throughout this course. goqr.me/. is another option.
- In the Enter URL field, paste the URL of your LinkedIn profile.
- The QR code for your LinkedIn profile will be generated and shown on the right. To get the downloadable QR code, click the Download button. A QR code featuring the LinkedIn logo is available for download.
- Print the QR code and paste it on your resume.
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to obtain the LinkedIn profile URL of another person:
- Open the full profile of the LinkedIn user whose link you want to find on your computer.
- You’ll be sent to their LinkedIn page when you click on a user’s name in the address bar. Go ahead and select a copy. Cut and paste it into your app of choice.
- select More next to the user’s name and click Send profile in a message. Find the user whose LinkedIn profile you wish to share with your friend.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Locating and Sharing Someone Else’s LinkedIn Profile Link on Android and iPhone
- Fire up the LinkedIn mobile app.
- Find the person whose LinkedIn profile you wish to view using the search bar at the top of the page.
- To send someone on LinkedIn a link to your profile, select the conversation window, tap the three-dot icon next to Message, and then tap Send profile through Message.
Select the app you’d like to use to send the profile’s URL by tapping the Share profile button. Or you may select Copy URL and then paste it into your app of choice.
I’m hoping you found the link for your LinkedIn profile. Find out where to learn about social media links on sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Learn how to use Linktree to add numerous links in one connection.