Users of YouTube can watch educational videos as well as entertainment and movie content, all of which contain ads. The developer of YouTube offers a subscription package that unlocks several features including ad-free streaming, offline downloads, background play, etc. despite the fact that the service is free to use. A easy trick to obtain a free YouTube Premium subscription is demonstrated in the section below.
How to Get YouTube Premium for Free in 2022
Is YouTube Premium Worth?
Because YouTube Premium only allows you to block YouTube ads on the desktop, it is not very helpful if you use a desktop. Commercial extensions are widely available and cost-free on the Chrome Web Store. However, it will work best for you if you use a mobile device because it includes features like offline downloading, ad-free background play, access to YouTube Music, and more.
YouTube Free vs Premium
|All contents available||Yes||Yes|
|Downloading HD videos||Yes, limited.||Yes|
|YouTube Music Premium||No||Yes|
- Pack monthly – $11.99
- Yearly Pack: $119.99
- Family Pack, monthly cost $17.99
- $6.99/month for the Student Pack
How to Get YouTube Premium for Free
- Using the free trial method
- Google One account use of
Get YouTube Premium for Free Using Free Trial Method
1. Visit YouTube Premium and log in using your account.
2. Next, select the Try it Free option.
3. Select your method of payment and finish the free trial process.
4. After that, you get a month of free access to the premium features.
Keep in mind that you have one month to cancel your free YouTube trial subscription. You will be charged for the subscription if not.
Using Google One Subscription
YouTube Premium is available for three months free if you have a Google One account that was created before December 31, 2021. Only US users are eligible for this deal. Also, this offer is only valid for a short amount of time. The offer must be completed by January 31, 2022.
1. Log into your Google account and visit the Google One website.
2. On the home screen, select the Upgrade button.
3. Choose a pay to play on your needs.
4. Choose the payment method of your choice in the pop-up box.
5. After confirming your payment, you will be taken to your Google One account.
6. All of your packages have now been activated, along with a three-month YouTube premium subscription.
We have studied every method there is to get YouTube Premium for free with the help of the tutorial above. We advise you to use both methods. To receive 120 days of free Google One subscription, first activate a free trial. Then, subscribe.
In addition to these two methods, you may download the YouTube Paid MOD APK on your Android phone and receive free access to all the premium features. Installing MOD APKs and hacker files, however, could harm your smartphone. At your own risk, use those MOD APKs. To read our guides instantly, like and follow our pages on Facebook and Twitter.
1. How can I get free access to YouTube Premium?
You can get a premium subscription for nothing by using the free trial or your Google One account.
2. Is YouTube Premium free with Stadia?
It’s true that you can get Stadia Pro for three months with your YouTube Premium subscription.